In our site you can find basic information about our company and our activities.
Studio G. CASCELLA - ITALYPATENT is an Italian certified Firm in Intellectual Property
SHORT FIRM PROFILE
We have extended our services to customers abroad by offering the following benefits:
• Excellent Services: Our team of experts and long-experienced professionals in the field of Intellectual Property Law supported by specialists in the field of technical sciences is available and committed to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards in creativity and problem-solving .
• Reasonable Rates: We are sure that you will find our schedule of charges enough cost-effective and advantageous.
• Flexible Systems: We have organized and arranged our systems to make them flexible enough to match continuous changes and meet our customers expectations.
• Our mission is to serve your needs in Italy and in European Community.
Our Firm was founded in 1993 with the name COMPODINAMIC COMMUNICATION SAS. It has been growing steadily since then .
Today, our Firm, is well-positioned to offer a practical global service to meet the requirements of our customers in the field of Intellectual Property. Our mission is to help our customers to benefit effectively from their Intellectual Property rights, through the practicality and commitment of our professional staff.
Our collaborators are located in Rome, by means of which we may assure a fast access to the Italian Patent and Trademark Office (UIBM) and they enabling us to provide faster results to all overseas customers and oversea associates, especially when personal interviews are needed.
Over the years an increasing number of customers have asked our company to resolve problems of various kinds in the Intellectual Property field, such as having Trademark Applications registered, despite official objections, and to defend Trademarks against oppositions, as well as lodging oppositions against infringing Trademarks.
We are fully able to handle responding to UIBM, EUIPO, WIPO for a provisional refusal to register an Italian, EU or International Trademark or Model, and defending such Trademark or Model against alleged prior rights.
We are also able to provide other services including Anticounterfeiting and anti Piracy, CE Marking , Licensing .
Our company policy is based on pragmatism and flexibility, i.e. all work is performed as speedily and efficiently as possible. In case of special circumstances and/or needs, the company staff is always available to deal with such matters in a flexible and cooperative manner.
If you are interested in Patent, Trademark or Design protection in Italy and in European Community, kindly bear in mind that we are able to offers the lowest possible rates combined to the highest quality professional services.
We have set up our company administrative structure, in-house information system and intellectual property resources so as to provide our customers with a whole range of Intellectual Property services including :
* Registration and renewal of Trademarks, Model and Industrial Designs .
* Patent and Trademark searches .
* Trademark, Copy-right and Patent Monitoring as well as Infringement Services.
* Technology or Trademark transfer agreements.
* Trademark oppositions, cancellations and anti-counterfeiting lawsuits.
* Litigation of other IP rights.
* All IP post-registration formalities.
* Our professional collaborators are patent or trademark attorneys and offers broad scope of services for obtaining patent and trademark protection in Europe.
Main areas of operation in the Patent services:
1. Entering of international patent (PCT) applications into European National Phase;
2. Representation of clients' interests during the prosecution procedure at Italian Patent Office (UIBM) (from filing of the patent application until patent registration )
3. Patent search services
Other areas of operation:
•Drafting and negotiating patent licensing and transfer agreements and other patent agreements
•Business consulting regarding commercialization of patents
We offer generally very favorable fees for our services. On request, we shall send you our Standard Schedule of fees.
Next to the standard fees, we offer the following billing methods and discounts:
1. Additional fee reductions in case of two or more (multiple) trademark or patent applications,
2. Completely individually tailored fee arrangement with the client.
Please contact us for cost estimate of our services of your interest.
If you choose our services for your Intellectual Property needs, your Patent , Trademark or Design will be processed very quickly and protected within a few days.
What you need to have ready
For us to prepare the application in Italy, please have the following information ready when you contact us:
- the mark itself; if the mark is made up of a picture, we will need to have a clear copy.
- the complete description of the goods and/or services;
- the legal name and address of the applicant;
- the full legal name and title of the person signing the application and their official title if representing a business entity;
· if the mark has been registered, please provide us with a certified copy of the foreign registration and a signed Italian translation thereof.
For us to prepare the application in European Community , please have the following information ready when you contact us:
- the mark itself; if the mark consists of a picture, we will need to have a black and white or color clear copy;
- the complete description of the goods and/or services;
- the legal name, address and nationality of the applicant;
- the full legal name and title of the person signing the application and their official title if representing a business entity
- if the mark has been registered, please provide us with a copy of the foreign registration;
- a Power of Attorney duly signed or sealed by the applicant. No legalization or notarization is needed.
ITALIAN INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
COMMUNITY INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
1. A letter of instructions
3. Please be kindly noted that when photos are taken, the Model must be placed on a background of one colour. There must be no other article in the background except the one whose design is to be protected.